Thursday, October 28, 2010

I CAN DO BETTER SOMEDAY

I can prove to you and you and you and you and all the relevant people that i can achieve in life. I know im at the bottom. I'm good for nothing. I'm just a trouble maker, a black sheep. I know that I'm a burden to all of you. I never make all of you proud. I disappointed all of you with my atrocious O level results, I don't have a stable job with a good pay, I'm just a lousy person which have no bright future. But, there's always a but. I know there's one person who believe that I can achieve something in life. He knows that I'm striving hard and enduring all the hardship in life. He knows how much I suffered and he knows that I did my best. And that person is non other than, Muhd Miko Fazriq Ferrer. God knows how terribly i miss him. It's been 2 weeks he's far away from me. Sigh... If only he's here now.. I just want to be in his arms when I'm feeling very sad like now. I shall prove to all of you that I will be a successful person someday. Insyallah.