Sunday, October 17, 2010

RIDING DIRTY!

I enrolled my driving classes in March 2009 but to date I'm still stuck with FTT. How mortifying! I just could not find the free time to go and worst still, I did'nt attend most of the test. Yes I know I waste a lot of money. For now, I'm time constrain due to upcoming wedding. My money is all spend on wedding preparation thus I've not enough savings for practical. However, FTT test will be on the 8th Nov and I'm not prepared. OMG. I hope I pass. Cross fingers yah! Then maybe after wedding, I will start with practicals, Insyallah. To be honest, I'm kinda lazy to go test and practical you know. hehehe. As long as my spouse to be is a qualified driver, that's enough for me. He can be my chauffeur! =) GOSH! I effing miss him. 1 month and 15 more days to go....