Saturday, October 30, 2010

CHAMBER 82

Last night, my colleagues and myself went to a pub for get-together session. It was Naz and my virgin gathering with them. One word, AWESOME!! It was a blast night I must say. We sang like we've never sang before, we played games, we drank tons of Tequila and we laughed like nobody business.

A night to ease all the stress away. Definitely I enjoyed myself and the stress due to work, family matters and relationship matters just vanish in a blink of an eye. I was hyped up until I was Tequila overload and I puke so horribly. Yes I puke. It was funny because my intention was to puke in a rubbish bin but I was unable to open the cover and I just puke on the road. I sucks at drinking I told you before.

Well I guess, it will be my last gathering I suppose. Reason because I thought of resigning. However, it's not final yet. We'll see how in time to come.

So when's the next drinking session? With my Pinoy friends please....