Saturday, February 13, 2010

STAND BY ME!

I had a really horrible, extremely terrible and definitely dreadful day at work! Firstly, I have zero mood to work anymore, my dear boyfriend is off-duty, Raj is getting on my last nerves. Lastly, there's this particular Indian guest who is asking for a mega flying kick from me. Moron or what you evil whore!!!! And to you Raj, may you rot in the hottest corner of hell for making my life miserable. Gosh! I am definitely frustrated today till I almost burst into tears, seriously. Let's skip the negative part and proceed to the bright side of life.

My dear boyfriend bought for me Carls Junior and came all the way to JBP to have lunch together. Eventhough it was merely 30 minutes of lunch together, it meant a lot! Thanks my love. Oh well, afterwhich, he went back home while I continued with my duties. Towards the end of the day, I was exceedingly pissed off! I'll yada yada that part and moving on... Bby waited for me at Boon Lay interchange and surprised me with a rose. It's not a real rose, but it was really thoughtful of him. He knows I had a rough day so he bought that to cheer me up. Indeed I was contented and felt much better being around his arms... I love you so much Fred. Thanks for standing by me through hard times and I'll promise to you I'll stand by you, forever!!!