Monday, February 15, 2010

HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!








14th February like every year, my family celebrates Mom's birthday!!!! We dined in Fig & Olive for dinner. Since it's Valentine Day too, my dear boyfriend literally surprised me with a bouquet of purple rose and it comes with a ring too! I was utterly speechless and definitely delighted! I did'nt expect it! Fet and mom received a stalk of red rose each. How sweet of you bby... And lastly, he surprised, not only my mother, but all of us with a birthday cake! We could'nt thank him enough! I love you so much bby. Always remember that.

As for today, marks our 5th monthsary together! How time flies. From strangers, to close friends, and now, we're blissfully attached. It's been a roller coaster ride for us but thank God, we're still standing strong together! Through thick and thin, I'll stick with you bby. Another surprise gift from him at work just now. A new wallet!!!!! I truly like it so very much! I like the butterfly thingy the most! Not to forget it's in PURPLE!! Yeeeehakkk!! And I was told that he has one more, last gift for me.. I wonder what it is... Geeee bby, I could'nt ask for more, I'm just feeling on top of the world. I too have some gifts for him, sooooooonnn...

MAHAL KITA TALAGA BBY! HINDING HINDI KITA IIWAN!!!!
* I really love you bby! I won't ever leave you! *