Wednesday, December 1, 2010

HELLO DECEMBER!

December is finally here! Which means, Wedding Day is getting nearer and nearer! Pretty excited I shall say. On the other hand, yesterday was my last day of work at MIDAS. Like finally, I'm out of that stinky office and especially, I won't get to see that bastard face forever! I'm having my short break before I resume work in a new company on Monday. Alhamdulillah. I managed to secure myself with a new company with better pay and location wise is very convenient for me. Thought i could rest within this few days but I need to help daddy revamp the entire house for upcoming Wedding. Lethargic you know!

Well, on the bright side, my baby love spouse to be is coming back this Friday! Yeayy!!! I miss him like crazy you know! Separated for 1 month and 20 days is killing me ok! Oh Friday please come quick!!!