Thursday, August 19, 2010

IT'S BEEN AWHILE....

Been preoccupied with work life lately. So many projects to complete. Very stressful! I proudly proclaim myself, a workaholic! I look like a pile of crapola due to sleepless nights but you know what? My man loves me anyway! Ramadhan has been exceptionally good so far but I wasted 1 day because I cried at work. Was too pressurised with the work loads. That horrible! Oh well, there's always the pros and cons in working life. For me, I have to endure and tolerate the shits at work. I need to start saving for my wedding and for the future of coz! So that's explain why I'm always busy busy busy busy. Lifeless! I don't meet my friends often. I no longer party, boozing, going to the beach and whatnot. Main reason, I have no time at all! Well the least I could do is, to meet my close friends once awhile. I do check them out via blog, twitter, facebook etc. I sound like I'm stalking. Haha!

However, I'm looking forward to two major events that I MIGHT be going. Firstly, Agnes Monica solo concert which will be held in September. I'm still not sure if it's a rumour or true. Or might be postpone? I'm still not sure but I'll find out, definitely! Secondly, ZOUKOUT 2010!! There's 50/50 chance that I'm might be going also. Depends on the Djs that will be spinning their music! Hopefully, David Guetta is in the list.. Hahaha! Fat hope la!

Bby and myself is doing good. My love towards him never change. I will be going to Philippines to meet the in-laws and his friends again! Yeayy!! I can eat those Peach-Mango Pies from Jollibee!! I can't wait!! Not to forget, SHOPPING!!! =)

So readers, I end my post with a shout-out to all Muslims out there, Happy Fasting!!!!