Thursday, August 26, 2010

IN THE OFFICE

Currently, I'm in the office with a lot of tasks to do but I'm having my power break now. Directors and managers is out-station for now. I'm so bored can? Bby is now at Malaysia and I'm alone without him for 10 days. Hari Raya is around the corner and I'm not prepared or worst not looking forward to it. I don't know why. I still owe my close friends a meet up session. The question is now, when? Hmmm... Maybe I'll wait till pay day comes. Oh btw, remember I told you about the photoshoot I had with Esha by Syraskins? Collection of photos will be tomorrow, I think? So one of these days, I'll be posting the photos at Facebook and my blog. So stay tune alright?

Anyway, dear Allah, please protect my beloved Muhd Miko Fazriq Ferrer at all times. May he have a good health. May he have your blessings. Please take good care of him when I'm not around, when I'm much too far away. *sounds like the lyrics from Dear God by Avenged Sevenfold* hahaha! Ok I better start doing my works now. FASTER FASTER 6pm!!!!