Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'M A BUSY WOMAN!

I am preoccupied nowadays. There's so many things going on in my mind. I have lots of important mission I need to accomplish. I have plans I need to get it done and over with. I have to say that I've been missing a lot in life with my dear friends. Abruptly, I miss the good old times when I was so much younger. I'm all grown up now. There's a lot of responsibilities I need to take care of. And there's a big news I wish I could say it out here but it's not the right time yet. One fine day, I will. Not many of you might know it so I'll hush hush for the time being. In the meantime, I have so many errands I need to do. Appointments here and there. Bby is busy with his course while I have to work my ass off. Oh! Exactly 15 more days to blast off!!!!! So excited like OMG faster lah!!