Saturday, February 27, 2010

THE DAY HAS COME!

I wish everything was just a nightmare. I wish you could stay and I were to leave. Snap back to reality, it's not a dream, it's for real! It's bby's last day of work. I am so upset. I will definitely miss his presence at work. Screw that bastard for ruining his life! I abhor him! Anyway, I had a blastful photo shoot session with The Falconers today. Everyone was so agitated and they were having lots of fun! I can see sorrows through bby's eyes. But he still smile and laugh despite the hardship he's having now. He's a strong person. Now, whenever I'm assign to do show, I won't be seeing him. This is pretty hard for me. I no longer have the mood to work anymore. I have no motivation. Wake up in the morning without anything to look forward to at work. Crap! I know I'm being silly. I have to acclimatize with the new conditions now. I just want to find a new job so do bby. Anyway, more pictures uploaded at FaceBook. Check them out!