Tuesday, January 26, 2010

THROUGH GOOD AND BAD TIMES

We had a huge massive argument at the crack of dawn; 3.30 a.m. He ended up in floods of tears because we were actually arguing not just about something silly and ridiculous … but about something that didn’t even happen!! I won't talk much about what actually happen early this morning. The only thing that utterly vanish my anger and annoyance was that, my dear bf came all the way down to my area and persuaded me to look outside my room window. And there he was, kneeling down in the middle of the road, seeking forgiveness from me. I was indeed touched and burst into tears. NO ONE in my entire life, have ever did that to me!!!! It was really thoughtful of him to do such a sweet thing for me. I really love you bby! I'm sorry too for being such a pain in your ass all these while. As promised, through good and bad times, we'll always be together!