Sunday, January 24, 2010

I HATE THIS PART!

I was feeling so very well, energetic and positive mood early in the morning. It all faded away and replaced with horrible headache, my entire body was shivering and not to forget, I literally vomitted thrice! That bad! I realized I was beginning to feel slightly unwell after I had lunch. There's high possibility that the food that I ate was the reason why... A big thanks to Evelyn for the concern and aiding me when I'm at 4pm show. Not to forget my dear bby for the endless love and concern he had for me. I was sent home early, AGAIN! I really miss my dear bf alot! Yes we do see each other in the park BUT only if I'm assign to do show. If not, a fat lot I'll be seeing him during working hours. It's been 2 days now, I've not had a proper conversation with him face to face. I'm yearning for his hugs and kisses...... Frederick, you're badly missed by your dear gf!!!