Wednesday, January 20, 2010

SATURDAY FUN-DAY!


This was last Saturday. Did'nt had the time to blog about it. So, on that very day, my parents, bby and myself went over to Darul Arqam. It's time for him to begin learning more about Islam. Well I can tell from his face that he's nervous but nevertheless, my parents and myself will be guiding him. We'll be heading over there again on 31st for a seminar. I die die need to take urgent leave. After enquiring about this and that, we had lunch at Hajah Maimunah. Heavenly scrumptious! Moving on, we went to Mingseng cause mummy needs to change her necklace while bby search for a ring. hehehehe. Then roamed around Joo Chiat aimlessly while waiting for mom's necklace to be ready. blablabla.. home sweet home... Thank God for giving bby the opportunity to be a Muslim.