Friday, January 15, 2010

ONE OF THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE.



We went to West Coast Park to spend our quality time together there. It was our 4th month. It was an awesome night with him. Never did I thought, we could literally bumped into my dear bestie, Shamok! I was indeed contented upon seeing her even though it was only for a short while. We definitely need to hang out together babe! And so, bby and myself sat by the shore and just talked about just anything; Where we first met. How he fall for me. Our silly arguements. Our happy days. I do have something special for him just now. I made him to shut his eyes until I'm all prepared. I bought for him this particular G-Shock watch that he's been dying for since last year but did'nt had the chance to grab it. Therefore, being a sweet gf of his, I intended to surprise that watch during our 4th monthsary. He was surprised and speechless. The most touching part was he literally cried infront of me claiming that he was touched. He did'nt expect it. It brought him to tears. Tears of joy. I love you so much Fred.