Thursday, December 16, 2010

9 DAYS

Frustrated. Really frustrated. Exceedingly frustrated till I just wish I'm at Paris right now! Of coz I'll bring along sexy baby with me. Fat hope! Anyhoos, what I can do now is to just relax and accept all the critics, demands and whatnot. I just can't be bothered. Sick and tired of it. I don't want to talk about it i don't want to say anything. I will just keep my mouth shut and stay away from you.

Bridal room furnitures has arrived yesterday in good condition. My wardrobe is effing ginormous but sadly part of it, I need to give away to mummy to keep all her things. wtf?! And to add on to it is that, my dear brother was the first person to sleep on it. NBCCB! Very pissed about that you know! Moving on... We had our fittings too, yesterday at CTBG boutique. Alhamdulillah, I'm able to fit to all my gowns. Damn I looked stunning! Ok perasan! I really truly loved it. Hopefully the guests love it too hor? Spend almost to 3 hours there and home bitter home.

Last but not least, Happy 15th monthsary to us. Soon it will start from scratch on every 25th. Hooray!