Friday, October 1, 2010

KING OF HOUSE MUSIC!

It's revealed that Tiesto & David Guetta will be at Zoukout this year. Awesome shit isn't it? Now everybody say WE LOVE HOUSE MUSIC!! But tickets up by $20 sucks lah hor? I badly and dying to go. Buuttttt... I need to save for my wedding which is very very sooooon... Hmmmm... What a waste if I won't be going right? I mean, come on guys, it's TIESTO & DAVID GUETTA for goodness sake!!! How can you miss such opportunities whereby you can groove to their live music right?! I'll have to discuss with my spouse to be.. =)

On the other hand, Agnes Monica solo concert which was spread out by Agnezone twitter is such a big disappointment! There's no news about the concert at all. So i guess, there won't be any Agnes Monica concert for now. And I hope, one day she will perform here in Singapore!