Saturday, July 17, 2010

GOOD SATURDAY!

Since we were bored to death rotting at home on a Saturday, I came up with the idea to have swimming session over at Jurong West Swimming Complex. It's been donkey's years since the last time we had such outing. I had an awesome day with bby. Just like the good old times. It's just what we need. Numerous quality time for each other to strengthen the bond between us. After swimming, we went to nearby Pasar Malam and bought our favourite Burger Ramly, Putu Piring, Keropok Lekor and some drinks. Settled down at a nearby void-deck to have dinner. At the same time, we had a lot to talk about. From the past to the future. I love every moment with bby today and I want more! Oh btw, bby literally send me to work today and waited for me for 4 belardy hours at the coffee shop till I end work and send me back home. Really appreciate it! Thank you Miko! I love you very much!!
♥ ♥ ♥