Sunday, June 27, 2010

WHERE IT ALL BEGAN!

This is Sir Joe. A senior bird trainer. I was a volunteer today during Birds and Buddies show.
Thanks to Din!!It's a Macaw and it's name is Vega!That bird is a Turkey Vulture!
It's name is Ventura!Meet my brother TJ!!!It's a Bateluer Eagle!
It's name is Arquila.
We went back to where our eyes first met. Yes it's Jurong Bird Park indeed. Good old times with all the lovely people was a bliss! Bby and myself is still remembered by most of them. We received discounted meal, free panorail rides, free feeding session and for the first time in my life, I get to handle a Vulture!! And I injured myself while handling it. Scarrryy but it's a good feeling. Thanks to the Falconers of coz! I had a blastful day with my dear bby. And I bet he had a great day with me too, especially when he gets to meet his Falconers again. I know he really miss working there...And I really miss my bby Falconer terribly much!!! The way he handled all the majestic eagles, vultures, hawks and etc. Especially the way he took good care of me at work. All the good memories is left behind... Love you Miko Fazriq Ferrer!! ♥ ♥ ♥