Saturday, March 20, 2010

VACATION TO PHILIPPINES!

I've been away for vacation to Philippines with my beloved family and bby. Bby and myself went from 12th March till 19th March whereas my family went from 13th till 16th. It's a blastful vacation I must say. Eventhough we did'nt managed to go Boracay Island, I enjoyed myself there especially with bby by my side. It's shopping madness and food fiesta week! I experienced lots of things like, riding the jeepney, MRT. Awesome! Had the chance to meet his family and friends. I'm shy as usual. I know bby was extremely elated to meet them after so long being seperated. I'm looking forward to go Philippines again. Next time round, to Boracay Island!!!

On my arrival day to Singapore, I did'nt expect to see Esha bby to literally fecth me. I was utterly shocked and elated!! How thoughtful of her. I seriously need to meet my babes coz I have a little something for them. I miss all my friends. What did I missed during my vacation? Adriana's 1st Birthday which falls on 16th March. Oh btw, I'm proud to say that I've been working with Digiphoto for 1 year now!! LOL!

Next stop? Bali or Genting Highlands???? Need to save save save!!